“Dear Heavenly Father, I have not lived for you, but for myself, I have wanted to be independent from you, and that has caused sadness and loneliness and death to my dreams and goals.
You are calling me to turn my way of thinking and come to you. I choose to do that by faith in the finished work of your Son, Jesus Christ on the cross over 2000 years ago for my sins.
I give you the rest of my life, I invite the Holy Spirit to dwell in me, to convict me of my sins and encourage me to live the righteous life on Earth, to draw others to Christ, so their souls will be saved from Satan’s grip, that they are in and still unaware.
And if we are not awakened to the danger of rejecting Christ, we will suffer the same judgment of eternal hell, where Satan and the fallen Angels are condemned to go eternally, because the Bible says we are saved by faith in Christ Jesus and not of works.”
I declare that these statements are true about me, in Christ Jesus.
- Instead of judgment, I am forgiven of my sins, by the blood of Jesus.
- I was rebellious but now I choose to obey and read the Word of God on a regular basis.
- I was alienated from God, but now I am His adopted child, through Christ.
- I was weak and unable to resist the temptation of sin, but now I yield to the Holy Spirit living inside me to strengthen me to say no to any kind of sin that has come to steal to kill and destroy my life, now I can say yes to Jesus and what He wills in my life.
- I was unable to discern what was good and evil for me. Places, people and plans needed to be discerned. I did not have that insight to perceive them, before I was saved. By yielding to the Holy Spirit, who dwells in me, I now choose what is best for me, since that was the goal of Christ when He came down to this fallen Earth when sin entered our hearts and wrecked our union and relationship with God.
- I was afraid of death, but now I know Jesus defeated death and the grave and I will live forever with Him in Heaven, His home and mine as well, from now on, and through eternity.
How to Live for Christ:
- Pray daily for wisdom and strength, for this walk is not for cowards.
- Obey God in every area of your life. Read the Bible daily and renounce all that was regarded so important to you and could not live without.
- Declare your total dependency on God and renounce all other co-dependencies from becoming that perfect whole person in Christ.
- Praise the Lord for what He has done and what He is doing in your life, have an attitude of gratitude, thankful heart toward His goodness and mercy that endures forever, and He does not change, His love and faithfulness toward us.
- Testify to others and fight the good fight, keep the faith and finish the race to the end.
- God will be with you and he will never forsake you!