♥ Salvation is being saved and set free from the power and effect of sin from birth in all mankind.
♥ Sin is the malignant grasp of our soul to think, talk and do evil, which alienates man from God.
♥ Freedom is found by faith believing that Jesus reversed the curse of man on the cross.
♥ Holy Spirit is the third person of Godhead bringing this conviction of sin to our hearts.
♥ Repentance is your only way out, from the cycle of staying in sin and reaping the dead end life.
♥ Resurrection was a proof that there is life after death, but where do we go, that is the question.
♥ Jesus said He is the way, the truth and the life, apart from Him we can not come to the Father.
♥ Pray earnestly for God to save your soul NOW, All mankind is destined to hell without Christ.
♥ Salvation is being saved and set free from the power and effect of sin from birth in all mankind.
Who is God
Many religions perceive God differently than what The BIBLE says about Him. The True and Living God can only be known through personal relationship when a sinner is truly repentant and by faith comes to Him. This is the second birth that Jesus talks about to Nicodemus in John 3:3, which is accomplished by the Holy Spirit. The God of heaven and earth has no beginning or ending, He always has been and will continue to be, He is a Triune Divine being, which is a mystery to us, Father, Son and Holy Spirit, and by His mercy and love, wants to restore the relationship of the fallen man back to Himself.
Man is a sinner and needs forgiveness through sinless sacrifice. John the Baptist testified that Jesus is the lamb of God, that takes away the sin of the world. Jesus said He is the Way, the Truth and the Life, and no man can come to His Father except through Him. The evidence of Jesus being the promised Messiah was proved when God raised Him from the dead. Also, Jesus during His earthly ministry proved He was God when in a single day He showed His authority over Nature, Death, Sickness and Demons, which is recorded in Luke 8:22-56
How to live?
After we are saved, we need to be released from our old sinful habits. If we continue to sin, something dies in us. God does not want us to hurt ourselves. He wants to restore the damage and heal us. We enter this new relationship with God by repentance, and it is a lifetime of repentance, prayer, gratitude, worship and praise. God will give grace when we make ourselves available to Him as living sacrifice to do His will on earth, for His glory. The Holy spirit will help us die to self, be buried to our personal goals and plans, and trade that in with God’s Kingdom plans for us, which is far better and fulfilling than our own. Jesus said if you love me you obey Me. In John 17 He said Father, I accomplished what you’ve asked me to do, and He expects the same from His disciples. When He was tempted in wilderness by Satan, Jesus quoted from Deut. 8:3, “Man does not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceeds out of the mouth of God.” We must declare the power of His blood and quote scripture against every temptation to sin. We must live discerned lives, by hearing God speak to us, guiding and correcting us.
Prov. 1:33 says “Whosever hearkens unto Me, shall dwell securely in confident trust and shall be quiet, without fear or dread of evil.” Isaiah 58 says: “Is not this the kind of fasting I have chosen? to loose the chains of injustice and untie the cords of the yoke, to set the oppressed free and break every yoke? Is it not to share your food with the hungry and to provide the poor wanderer with shelter—when you see the naked, to clothe them, and not to turn away from your own flesh and blood? “If you do away with the yoke of oppression, with the pointing finger and malicious talk, and if you spend yourselves on behalf of the hungry and satisfy the afflicted soul of the oppressed. If you keep your feet from breaking the Sabbath and from doing as you please on my holy day, if you call the Sabbath a delight and the LORD’s holy day honorable, and if you honor it by not going your own way, and not doing as you please or speaking idle words.”
As forgiven, saved and set free, we live for God and not for ourselves, and we commit to ONE thing, seeking the kingdom of God and His righteousness, then all our needs will be met, if we are serving Him and yield ourselves to the sanctification process of the Holy Spirit to be light in darkness for lost souls and a blessing to the body of Christ. Isaiah 58 continues to say: “Then your light will break forth like the dawn, and your healing will quickly appear; then your righteousness will go before you, and the glory of the LORD will protect you from behind. Then you will call, and the LORD will answer; then your light will rise in the darkness, and your night will become like the noonday. The LORD will guide you always; he will satisfy your needs in drought, and will strengthen your bones. You will be like a well-watered garden, like a spring whose waters never fail. Your people will rebuild the ancient ruins and will raise up the foundations of many generations; you will be called Repairer of Broken Walls, Restorer of Streets to dwell in. then you will find your joy in the LORD, and I will cause you to ride in triumph on the high hills of the earth and to feast on the inheritance of your father Jacob. For the mouth of the LORD has spoken”
Let us Pray
“Dear Heavenly Father, thank you for accepting our prayers and worship to You, We come before your throne with a thankful heart, seeking to do your will on earth, please forgive every sin that is not confessed to you and expose them, so we get set free from the burden of guilt and shame by confessing them to you, cover us with the blood of Jesus and the robe of His righteousness. Right now we ask for Your Gentle Touch to heal every wounded heart, every physical, mental, emotional and spiritual pain and suffering, Pour your perfect love and Holy Spirit’s power in our hearts, and anoint us for Your service, Lead us and guide us in your ways, deliver us from all evil Lord Jesus, by Your Complete Redemptive finished work on the cross at Calvary, and bless us with your Heavenly peace and wisdom, help us to pray as often and as fervently as we should according to your will, since You promise to hear us and to turn things around, when 2 or 3 are gathered in Your Holy Name, and help us to reach the unreachable and do the impossible through Christ, we ask all this in Jesus Name, Amen”
Do You Have The Mind Of Christ?
Ephesians 4:17-19 gives us clear reasons why human minds do not function right, after Adam willingly chose to disobey God.
17 So I tell you this, and insist on it in the Lord, that you must no longer live as the Gentiles do, in the futility of their thinking. 18 They are darkened in their understanding and separated from the life of God because of the ignorance that is in them due to the hardening of their hearts. 19 Having lost all sensitivity, they have given themselves over to sensuality so as to indulge in every kind of impurity, and they are full of greed.
All these factors alienated us from original “Life” of God.
Being insensitive to God’s wishes, and His heart’s desires, we give ourselves to lewdness, to work all uncleanness with greediness, which is the lead cause of human addictions to all kind of habits, that never satisfy the soul, it can only be filled with inviting the PERSON OF CHRIST.
♦ We need to confess that we are living in sin like Adam did.
♦ Turn back from all our own ways of pleasing self and others.
♦ Decide to live for & glorify God with our lives, no matter what!
Romans 3:12 All have turned aside; together they have gone wrong and have become unprofitable and worthless; no one does right, not even one.
Romans 3:23 Since all have sinned and are falling short of the honor and glory which God bestows and receives.
Timothy 3:5 For [although] they hold a form of piety (true religion), they deny and reject and are strangers to the power of it [their conduct belies the genuineness of their profession]. Avoid such people [turn away from them].
Romans 3:19 Now we know that whatever the Law says, it speaks to those who are under the Law, so that [the murmurs and excuses of] every mouth may be hushed and all the world may be held accountable to God.
Ephesians 2:8 For it is by free grace (God’s unmerited favor) that you are saved (delivered from judgment and made partakers of Christ’s salvation) through [your] faith. And this [salvation] is not of yourselves [of your own doing, it came not through your own striving], but it is the gift of God.
Luke 19:10 For the Son of Man came to seek and to save that which was lost
Romans 5:8 But God shows and clearly proves His [own] love for us by the fact that while we were still sinners, Christ (the Messiah, the Anointed One) died for us.
Hebrews 7:25 Therefore He is able also to save the uttermost (completely, perfectly, finally, and for all time and eternity) those who come to God through Jesus Christ, since He is always living to make petitions to God and intercede with Him and intervene for them.
Romans 10:13 For everyone who calls upon the name of the Lord [invoking Him as Lord] will be saved. [Joel 2:32]
Romans 10:9-11 Because if you acknowledge and confess with your lips that Jesus is Lord and in your heart believe (adhere to, trust in, and rely on the truth) that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved, for with the heart a person believes and so is justified (declared righteous, acceptable to God), and with the mouth he confesses (declares openly and speaks freely his faith) and confirms this salvation. The scripture says, no man who believes in Him will [ever] be put to shame or be disappointed.
1. After accepting Jesus in your heart, the Holy Spirit comes and starts the process of sanctification, to make us Christ like.
2. Turn your mind, body and soul over to God. If you are watching TV programs, reading books and magazines, listening to music and lyrics that are not uplifting your spirit and filling you with joy, STOP it and replace it with God’s Word and the truth said about who you are as adopted child of the most high God, and start memorizing scriptures that will set you free, eternally.
3. Do not go back in your mind about past events that have left you feeling bad about your life. The tape recorder in your mind is playing all the time, if you don’t ask the Holy Spirit to erase that bad memory by the blood of Jesus, it won’t be erased, and it will torment and control your emotions.
4. We do not war with people, but the battle is in our minds against powers of darkness. Evil thoughts fly like birds, but we don’t let them build a nest there. We chase them away, by speaking the Word over and over again.
“ Thank you Jesus for your love, power and sound mind, I praise you for the peace that surpasses all understanding, and your protection. Your joy is my strength and I trust you with all my heart, mind and strength, thank you for saving my soul and sending the Holy Spirit. ”
1. Saved or Lost “Without conviction of sin, no godly confession, that leads to true salvation” Luke 19:10, John 3:3, 10:27, 14:6
2. Narrow or Wide “All roads don’t lead to Heaven, all books written about God are not Holy” Matthew 7:13-14 Proverbs 3:16, 12:28
3. Repentance or Regret “If repentance has not led to transformed life, it is not from God” Mark 2:17, 4:20 2 Corinthians 7:10
4. Relationship or Religion “Religion is the best deception of Satan to prevent relationship” John 8:44 , 10:10
5. Abiding or Fallen away “Those who abide and obey will eat the fruit of the promised Land” John 15:5-6
6. Freedom or Bondage “You are a slave of whom you obey and seek their approval” John 8:31, 32, 34, 36
7. Eternal Life or Death “Everyone is responsible for the destiny of their eternal soul” John 10:28 John 14:2-3 Revelations 1:18
1. A good leader is not bossy. He is a good listener and manager of the skills of people assigned to lead and direct.
2. Bossy leader might get his/her way by pushing their agenda forward, but they will lose the person they pushed, will be avoided by people.
3. Micromanagement is trying to make the person you are to lead just like you. Only God made us in His own image, not given to man to do so to another man.
4. Appreciation and genuine compliment goes a long way. A simple thank you is vital for keeping the good staff you are blessed with.
5. Fault finding and hypercriticism and name calling is the best way to lose relationships and cause deep hurts that can not be healed.
6. Overseeing someone’s fault and trying to correct them in love not in arrogance, is a way to win a friend for life.
7. Leaders must be learners. Seek wise advice on how to lead according to individual personal bent of a person. People are not alike.
8. Good leaders leave good successors to their field of specialty.
9. Mocking and sarcasm should never be used by a leader. Never share someone’s weakness with another, causes friction and division.
10. Demonstrate leadership by asking how they think about the task at hand, welcome new ideas for consideration.
11. Patience and love for the people, and perseverance with peoples’ unique personality type, will bring the best result for all involved.
12. Praying leaders get wisdom and help to lead and are fully equipped. For good leaders are God led people, by the spirit of the living God!
“Dear Heavenly Father, I have not lived for you, but for myself, I have wanted to be independent from you, and that has caused sadness and loneliness and death to my dreams and goals.
You are calling me to turn my way of thinking and come to you. I choose to do that by faith in the finished work of your Son, Jesus Christ on the cross over 2000 years ago for my sins.
I give you the rest of my life, I invite the Holy Spirit to dwell in me, to convict me of my sins and encourage me to live the righteous life on Earth, to draw others to Christ, so their souls will be saved from Satan’s grip, that they are in and still unaware.
And if we are not awakened to the danger of rejecting Christ, we will suffer the same judgment of eternal hell, where Satan and the fallen Angels are condemned to go eternally, because the Bible says we are saved by faith in Christ Jesus and not of works.”
I declare that these statements are true about me, in Christ Jesus.
- Instead of judgment, I am forgiven of my sins, by the blood of Jesus.
- I was rebellious but now I choose to obey and read the Word of God on a regular basis.
- I was alienated from God, but now I am His adopted child, through Christ.
- I was weak and unable to resist the temptation of sin, but now I yield to the Holy Spirit living inside me to strengthen me to say no to any kind of sin that has come to steal to kill and destroy my life, now I can say yes to Jesus and what He wills in my life.
- I was unable to discern what was good and evil for me. Places, people and plans needed to be discerned. I did not have that insight to perceive them, before I was saved. By yielding to the Holy Spirit, who dwells in me, I now choose what is best for me, since that was the goal of Christ when He came down to this fallen Earth when sin entered our hearts and wrecked our union and relationship with God.
- I was afraid of death, but now I know Jesus defeated death and the grave and I will live forever with Him in Heaven, His home and mine as well, from now on, and through eternity.
How to Live for Christ:
- Pray daily for wisdom and strength, for this walk is not for cowards.
- Obey God in every area of your life. Read the Bible daily and renounce all that was regarded so important to you and could not live without.
- Declare your total dependency on God and renounce all other co-dependencies from becoming that perfect whole person in Christ.
- Praise the Lord for what He has done and what He is doing in your life, have an attitude of gratitude, thankful heart toward His goodness and mercy that endures forever, and He does not change, His love and faithfulness toward us.
- Testify to others and fight the good fight, keep the faith and finish the race to the end.
- God will be with you and he will never forsake you!
1. Not to stop loving you…..
But to love you enough, to stop leaning on you….
2. Not to stop caring for you…..
But to care enough, to stop controlling you…..
3. Not to turn away from you…..
But to turn to Christ, trusting His control over you.
4. Not to harm you…..
But to realize my help has not been helpful…..
5. Not to hurt you…..
But to be willing to be hurt, for divine healing…..
6. Not to judge you…..
But to let Father God judge me…
7. Not to restrict you…..
But to restrict my demands of you…..
8. Not to refuse you…..
But to refuse to keep reality from you…..
9. Not to cut myself off of you….
But to prune the unfruitful away for good…..
10. Not to prove my power over you…..
But to admit I am powerless to change you…..
11. Not to stop believing in you…..
But to let the Lord alone build character in you……….
12. Not to condemn the past…..
But to cherish the present and commit the future to
all knowing, loving, faithful and capable God………..